Anyone from Central Wisconsin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never even knew Tomahawk had a pet store.

Hello Hailey. We have the regulars, Petco and Petsmart.

Our local ACE Hardware also has a pretty large fish department, as the guy that runs it used to run the larger local stores for many years. Prices are a bit high there.

Were you looking for anything specific?

If you've never been there before, you're not that far from the Foster Smith headquarters, and you can order catalog items to pick up right at their store in Rhinelander. They just walk them over from the warehouse. Massive selection, great prices.

We had a small mom and pop feed store with a fish department...they are selling out now. I was there today, they had some nice deals on used tanks--55 gallon with hood for 75 bucks. 20 long with good for 25. I came close to grabbing one but decided against it.

Fosters is great...I grew up in Rhinelander and used to work for the love aquaria department. Selection at the retail shop can be kind of limited at times in terms of freshwater...but all of my stock save for my snail and frog came from them.

I'm not looking for anything in specific, just maybe some red cherry shrimp for one of my smaller tanks if there is a shop that has any. I wouldn't mind some more mystery snails either, except the stock at F&S is pretty sad.

Back
Top Bottom