Anyone from minnesota?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm from Mankato mn. We have Pet Expo. We have gotten all our fish from there and our tanks. The people who work in the fish department are very knowledgeable and help us out a lot.

Oh yeah I have friends who go to MSU and I've been to that pet expo. Pretty cool place

We could maybe start a group we start on here where we all pay a fee to join, but then advertise and start a club where we drive around to all different fish stores! :D

I live in Zimmerman, Mn. My favorite LFS is TerreQuatics in Champlin.

Minnesota Aquarium Society has some great fish shows. Check them out.

We could maybe start a group we start on here where we all pay a fee to join, but then advertise and start a club where we drive around to all different fish stores! :D

Mmmm I'm not sure I would want to pay a fee. Money has been a little tight around here but I would still be interested in a group that's free ha

I live in Zimmerman, Mn. My favorite LFS is TerreQuatics in Champlin.

Minnesota Aquarium Society has some great fish shows. Check them out.

Is Zimmerman next to cannon falls? Not exactly sure where that's at nor have I heard of terrequatics ill have to check that out. Where is this Minnesota aquarium society? Is it on here of is it separate from this site?

I'm from ND but I know there's a club in Alexander or Alexandria, I can't remember, but they're SW. A couple of years ago I went to their frag swap that was awesome. They had Matt Pederson, the guy that has the lighting clownfish, speak at the event and another guy that talked about how to take pictures, I don't remember his name though.

Type in : aquarium.mn/

Minnesota Aquarium Society has auctions and fish shows that are free to the public. Pretty cool to see.

Hey everyone so i made a group called Minnesota and Dakota's if anyone is interested in joining.

Thanks

Looks live the only way is from the website. You would go under community then uncategorized groups and should be right in there. I don't see any way to view from app even after you join.

Yup that's how you join. Im not going super crazy with this group I just thought it would be cool to make and have people join and we all can talk about LFS and stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom