Anyone from minnesota?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishRus

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm from lakeville mn and was just curious if anyone else was from mn and what fish stores they go to.

I live in MN! We're close!! I'm in Prior Lake!

Hey that is close!! Finally! Ha I can't find anyone on here that lives in MN. That's really cool that we live close to each other. My name is Colin it's really nice to meet you!

I also live in Mn about 20 south of lake superior.( And I am a packers fan lol) Sorry I dont know of any fish stores near you . we have a nice one in cloquet mn where I go!. about 15 yrs back I used to beable to buy fish wholesale from eagle in blaine and one other place but that was years ago. But there used to be a guy by the name of rich toonen that sold fish real cheep somewhere near you.

I also live in Mn about 20 south of lake superior.( And I am a packers fan lol) Sorry I dont know of any fish stores near you . we have a nice one in cloquet mn where I go!. about 15 yrs back I used to beable to buy fish wholesale from eagle in blaine and one other place but that was years ago. But there used to be a guy by the name of rich toonen that sold fish real cheep somewhere near you.

Packers suck boooo!!! Haha. I know where cloquet is that's about an hour away from my friends cabin. Is rich located out of forest lake? Store called pets? That's cool that you live in Minnesota!

I too live in Minnesota and the store in forest lake is Forest Lake Pets. Family owned and operated. Good size place for fish over 300 fresh tanks and salt water too. Sold them my 75gal when i upgraded to my 120gal reef tank. I have the fortune of living within 5min of the place. Other wise for fish I'm looking at at least a 30 min commute to any other lfs.

my dad lives in mn, ive been trying to get him to check out this sit for a bit. Now that i can get him in touch wih ome local reefers he might be tempted.

I too live in Minnesota and the store in forest lake is Forest Lake Pets. Family owned and operated. Good size place for fish over 300 fresh tanks and salt water too. Sold them my 75gal when i upgraded to my 120gal reef tank. I have the fortune of living within 5min of the place. Other wise for fish I'm looking at at least a 30 min commute to any other lfs.

Your very lucky you live so close to pets. Such an awesome fish store. It's about an hour 15 min away from me so I rarely go there. I go to world of fish in Richfield I think it is. They have some really nice fish there and there service is pretty decent.

my dad lives in mn, ive been trying to get him to check out this sit for a bit. Now that i can get him in touch wih ome local reefers he might be tempted.

Very cool. I hope he checks this site out. Very knowledgeable people here

Your very lucky you live so close to pets. Such an awesome fish store. It's about an hour 15 min away from me so I rarely go there. I go to world of fish in Richfield I think it is. They have some really nice fish there and there service is pretty decent.

My FAVORITE fish store! Love them! Spendy... But LOVE THEM!

im in minnesota from waconia!! i go to a world of fish in richfield, sea level in hopkins, and aqualand in minneapolis all of them are really good

My FAVORITE fish store! Love them! Spendy... But LOVE THEM!

World of fish?? Or pets in forest lake?? World of fish is pretty awesome haha totally agree with you on the speedy part but worth it ha :)

im in minnesota from waconia!! i go to a world of fish in richfield, sea level in hopkins, and aqualand in minneapolis all of them are really good

Nice!! I'm from Lakeville so not horribly far away. Is aqualand any good for freshwater fish?

Nice!! I'm from Lakeville so not horribly far away. Is aqualand any good for freshwater fish?

aqualand is great for freshwater they have A TON of fish and sea level is really good for saltwater supplies and used tanks/stands. a world of fish is good for fish but a little overpriced and all of their supplies are way overpriced

Would anyone on here like to start up a group that just involves people from Minnesota? Or maybe a Midwest group?

I'm from Mankato mn. We have Pet Expo. We have gotten all our fish from there and our tanks. The people who work in the fish department are very knowledgeable and help us out a lot.

Back
Top Bottom