Anyone going to/been to the cora frag swap in columbus ohio?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Abiroad

Aquarium Advice Activist
I am going this sunday!
Seeing if any other AA's are going!

and if anyone has been before...not much info online, i dont know what to expect! real excited though!

Great time bring a certain amount cash or you'll over spend!!! Couple corals you are looking for, make a note on your phone. I get all jacked up and forget what I was looking for but still come home with cool stuff.usually the last hour prices really start to drop. Wish I was close by!

I am so excited!!

I am about an hour and a half from columbus.
Any advice on taking frags home? I've never bought anything more than 15 minutes from my house.

Bring a cooler. I use this to transport corals and fish home with me to keep temp stable. Never leaves my car. Helps bring home frozen goods from the store too if you want to stop and get something to eat on the way.

Def a cooler or lunchbox. Then you won't need a bag and have them laying on their side or leaking water.they will be fine on the ride home.look for free stuff!!!!

Yep! I picked up a really nice rose bta and I went to the LFS that was handing out flyers afterwards and got a garden eel. But now the tank with the bta is crashing ( see my other thread:( ) so it may have been for nothing

Ah, you stopped over at Phishy Business... I remember seeing your thread on the garden eel. I picked up a couple of pieces from them at the show.

Saw your thread..... Sorry to hear about your tank. IMO, nems are notoriously difficult to keep even in good conditions..... Can you see it? If not, it may have disintegrated & nuked the tank.

Ah, you stopped over at Phishy Business... I remember seeing your thread on the garden eel. I picked up a couple of pieces from them at the show. Saw your thread..... Sorry to hear about your tank. IMO, nems are notoriously difficult to keep even in good conditions..... Can you see it? If not, it may have disintegrated & nuked the tank.

Yeah I can see it! It has looked fine, someone on here said the picture of it looked good too! And it wasn't even closed up in the cloudyness until I started messing around in there. So it is definitely still alive.

Back
Top Bottom