Anyone going to the GCCA swap Nov 3?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The GCCA swap is in Hillsdale... just west of Chicago.

Personally, I'm closer to the WI border than downtown Chicago so call it a whole state away from St. Louis!

I am going to try to go , i am really hoping to find some apistos. Does anyone know if there will be vendors there that will have them. Not sure what sub species i want yet. I have german rams so i dont think i will have any problems with keeping them but any advice would be helpfull

I have some free riccia (about a golfball) if someone wants to pick it up at the swap. Just post something here by 8pm Saturday.

Also have a bunch of hygrophila polysperma cuttings for trade.

I am going to try to go , i am really hoping to find some apistos. Does anyone know if there will be vendors there that will have them. Not sure what sub species i want yet. I have german rams so i dont think i will have any problems with keeping them but any advice would be helpfull

There will be a couple vendors, I didn't see a single mikrogeophagus ramirezi last time I went. But I did see a bit of apistogramma cacatuoides there

Back
Top Bottom