Anyone in or near Rochester?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Noticed that the shop in La Crosse moved to Clinton and Caledonia on the north side. Is there a shop in Winona? Any good?

Noticed that the shop in La Crosse moved to Clinton and Caledonia on the north side. Is there a shop in Winona? Any good?

What place is that? I only know about Petco, Petsmart, and Marineland(I think that's what it's called). Don't really like any of them.

The only place to get fish in Winona is Walmart... There was a Pet Parade in the mall but they shut down 2 years ago...

Guess there isn't one in Winona, just did a search and it doesn't look like the pet store downtown does fish...

The one in La Crosse used to be downtown is Olde Town Pets - to be "renamed" Olde Town North Pets - reflecting the location change to N side of La Crosse. Only been there once, they seemed to have a good selection. Nice to have an alternative to PetSmart and PetCo.

I won't go to marineland - we went there looking for snorkeling gear and they were a)clueless and b) not helpful, never called back, etc.

Guess there isn't one in Winona, just did a search and it doesn't look like the pet store downtown does fish...

The one in La Crosse used to be downtown is Olde Town Pets - to be "renamed" Olde Town North Pets - reflecting the location change to N side of La Crosse. Only been there once, they seemed to have a good selection. Nice to have an alternative to PetSmart and PetCo.

I won't go to marineland - we went there looking for snorkeling gear and they were a)clueless and b) not helpful, never called back, etc.

I"ve only been to Marineland once and they seem to be over priced and the fish don't look all that good. They had Ghost Shrimp for $4 each. The guy working there tried to tell me that they are an exotic/special breed...

Do you know the address of the Olde Town Pets? I'm going to be meeting some friends at Hooters for lunch on Saturday and thought I might as well check them out since I will be in that region...

Corner of Clinton and Caledonia. It's a little rough around the edges, but it represents a local alternative to PetSmartCo.

Back
Top Bottom