Aquatic Experience Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool
Im thinking about going on the 15th (a Friday). There's a good chance that I'll be one of the, if not THE tallest guys there. If you see a white guy that's 6'8", feel free to say hello. :lol:

I might go, its like 10 minutes away from me :)

What exactly is it though? lol

I think its like a convention for people that like aquariums. I only found out about it because I happen to glance at an advertisement in a copy of Aquarium USA (that I picked up on a whim).
Its not that far from me either and it only costs $10, so I dont think I can be disappointed.
Im hoping there may be some discounted aquarium supplies there, tbh. Im in the planning stages of a new 90, so saving some cash on stuff would be sweet. Even if that isnt going to be the case, there should be some neat stuff to look at. Kid's Aquarium Contest!? That already sounds like its worth the price of admission.

If you look at their website you can see the vendors and layout of the exhibit floor. I'm hoping they have some good swag! (y)

Back
Top Bottom