Aquatic Imports in Green Bay, WI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearfan

Aquarium Advice Addict
I stopped by Aquatic Imports in Green Bay, WI after going to the airshow in Oshkosh and picked up some new stuff. He has a ton of good coral, fish and freshwater stuff. I'm always impressed. He even threw in a free $40 coral after I bought a $60 and $25 coral because he said it was a slow day. Not too bad. He's thrown in free frozen food often, but a free coral was cool.

Just wanted to plug this guy, he's a real responsible lfs and that's rare.

He is located on Clay st (kind of, actually, his house is on clay, and his shop is the one story masonry building behind. It's large and hard to miss. If you need more in terms of directions, just let me know.

Oh yeah, he also always provides me with a styrafoam cooler box since he knows I drive three hours back home every time I stop in. Just good service.

seriously, my wife and I thought that the "house" looked way too shady for a "respectable" fish store...we passed it up! we went over to Advanced Aquarium Systems, but just weren't impressed with what they have. Your plug is getting us to go back to Aquatic Imports to give it a shot (maybe this time we will actually look for the store front!).

EDIT:
besides...we want to see the tall ships in Green Bay!

It's not in the house anymore, it's in the building behind it and still doesn't look respectable from the outside. The inside is where the good stuff is. I stop in there every time I am in Green Bay. This is definately a don't judge a book by it's cover. My wife was a little hesitant initially as well.

went there today and bam! got two pieces of driftwood to kick start my cycle on my 75! You are definitely correct about the "book cover" thing!

As an update, my wife and I stopped at this LFS again, and they are moving to being a salt water only LFS. They are converting all their tanks to salt, and seem to have an enormous amount of salt stuff. Since I am fresh only, I am a little dissapointed, but hey.

Back
Top Bottom