Best fish store in St. Louis area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flo_Evans

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Trying to find the best place to get fish/supplies. Tropical world pets on Watson seems better than petco/petsmart but there has to be better?

If you find any let me know. What do you raise and what are you interested in??

I've found the newly built petcos to be far superior to older petsmarts. The PetCo on Lindbergh I. Florissant is brand spanking new, but I tend to frequent the PetCo near Hanley (next to where Macaroni Grill used to be) since I live nearby. They're really knowledgable for my needs so far. The only downside is the usual PetCo problem - getting someone to the fish area.

I see this is a old thread, but I'm new to the forum and just discovered the local threads. I dislike going to the big box stores Percy and petsmart. We have to support the small local guys or they won't be around anymore. I do frequent tropical world often I enjoy the store for the most part. Prices seem a little higher then they could be. Pretty knowledgable staff and have always been helpful with me. I also really enjoy aqua world on gravios if you haven't been their you should check them out. I have had not so great service in their before but the selection and pricing seems to be great.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom