Fish stores near Cincinnati

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigougit

Aquarium Advice Regular
Up until recently I've been a proud shopper at jack's aquarium and pets until I heard about Aquarium Adventure, luckily they had one about half an hour from my house and I went to check it out. They had the most vibrantly colored fish I've ever seen! And they had the biggest selection of fish i've been able to find in any fish store. While their prices were a little bit higher I was glad to support such an amazing store. And if you don't think that will work out for you, I bought a membership to their club that saves 20% off the prices of most of their fish and 10% any regular item. It saved me over $20 and that was in just one day!

How has your luck been with their fish? I went to the deerfield location (the one I assume you go to) and was less than impressed with their stock. I purchased 6 juliis from them and all of them died. My gf purchased a few fish from them and only about 30% of hers lived. We acclimated and had good water params. How has your experience been?

I completely stocked a 55g with fish from their and lost 1 fish, I think it was too weak and was sucked up by my filter where I found it. My gf lost about 20 fish to what she thinks was neon tetra disease, 1 survived (and it just lived through ich too lol) so she wont buy there any more. I was recommended to All About Pets, they sell alot of used stuff and have good prices but not a verry good selection of fish

Back
Top Bottom