Great online alternative for Illinois people.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

michealprater

Aquarium Advice Addict
www.premiumaquatics.com

After talking to them I found out, considering they are in Indianapolis, IN that they can ship livestock ground and it still arrive the next day!!!! I plan on trying this soon, I will let you know how it goes!!!!

Keep in mind that they wont guarentee the livestock shipped ground, so there is a risk. If you go to ups.com and look up transit time it says one day, however that is not guarentteed.

Just to let you know, I always order computer stuff from Indianapolis and it is always here the next day - ups.

Check and make sure,,,,,I believe UPS has a no livestock thing. I heard of someone shipping livestock UPS and when UPS saw that it was live animals it was routed elsewhere to be returned. The person shipping the livestock lost all the frags they were shipping.

Side note: any of you Illinois people going to IMAC? It's in Chicago on May 2, 3 and 4th.

Not to sound like a total newbie, but what is IMAC? Would it be worth someone pretty new to the hobby to go to that? Thanks!

I wanted to go, but unfortuatly it is very expensive and I cant afford it. I would have loved to hear Julian Sprung speak.

Back
Top Bottom