Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest & the Dakotas
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-09-2009, 12:48 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

Guppy and Molly fry for sale

I live in West Des Moines - anybody out there interested in taking any of my 17 Guppy fry or 28 Molly fry?

The Guppies were born on 2/20, the Mollies were born on 2/28. I have all of them in a 10g with plenty of hornwort and a big snail as well as about 6 other snails that hitchhiked in, and I have been doing 20-40% water changes daily using stable water from my 55, since the water here in WDM is so screwy. So they've had good water quality and plenty to eat, and growing pretty quickly, so I've got to reduce the bio load on the tank eventually.

Too young to tell the sex of any of the fry as of yet.

Price is negotiable depending on how many you want. I'd like to get something for them, but would more prefer they go to a good home vs. trade in at LFS (if I can even get any).

I occasionally make trips to Minneapolis area to visit family and can bring up there also, or anywhere along the way...

Any takers? PM or post me...

Tags
fry, guppy, molly, sale

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com