Indianapolis Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've purchased my angel fish in Ohio from a pet store called Petland.

There's a Petco in Speedway that I goto alot. The Uncle Bills on W. 38th St. is ok.

There's a Specks in Avon, and a Petsmart in Plainfield and 86th St.

Thanks! The Specks in Avon scares me. Petco looked like they had good stock. I will have to check out Uncle Bills. :)

I am the fish guy at the uncle bills on 38th and Georgetown my name is Ryan ill be more then glad to help you if you swing by

Yeah people talk bad about us but you gotta get helped by one of the two fish guys if it is one of the girls they don't really know much about fish or fishkeeping but me and Joe are good guys and can be good help.

Uncle Bills is a lot nicer since they remodeled there fish room. Just be careful there are a couple of fish that aren't covered by there warranty.

azure bones said:
I am the fish guy at the uncle bills on 38th and Georgetown my name is Ryan ill be more then glad to help you if you swing by

Hi, I'm in Columbus, Indiana and I am about an hour away south of indy. I've been to the UB in the Greenwood area, and I wanted to know if they're any plans to open one up in my neck of the woods? Just wondering because all I have in my neighborhood is a Petco. I'd love to have more of a variety to shop from.

I live in Terre Haute In. It's about a hour from Indy, there's a place here called Inland Aquatics and with out a doubt the best place to buy any type of live stock. I've shopped at just about all the other places mentioned and never had a bad experience,but in my opinion Inland as the largest selection and healthy specimens. You will never be disappointed. Not to mention its a neat place to see. I believe they have over 40,000 gallons.

Chooch4044 said:
I live in Terre Haute In. It's about a hour from Indy, there's a place here called Inland Aquatics and with out a doubt the best place to buy any type of live stock. I've shopped at just about all the other places mentioned and never had a bad experience,but in my opinion Inland as the largest selection and healthy specimens. You will never be disappointed. Not to mention its a neat place to see. I believe they have over 40,000 gallons.

Do they have much freshwater stuff?

Are there any rivers, streams, etc here to find driftwood?

Yep, up on the north side. I was there a lot when I lived in Indy.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom