interested in Peppermint shrimps?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gzejer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
HI, I have 5 peppermint shrimps, 1 to 1.5 inch each. I simply have too many of them. I can trade them for coral frags or something else. I live in Highland Park, IL so if you are interested please let me know.

didnt i buy an over flow box from you before xmas if im not mistaking ??
but im moving this weekend and like to get a few more !! ill buy them from you but dont want to insult you on a price !! the last ones i got were from reeftopia which sells them for $3 each or 8 for $2.50 each !! which i was gonna place an order as soon as the tanks settle some !! but if ya got them at a local store ya prob paid a bit more ?? so i guess it all depends on their worth to you right now ??
hate to short someone ya know :)

hey, how you doing, I still have one more part for the overflow for you. I found it a few days ago while doing some work around the aquarium.
If you want to buy them that sounds good with me.
Let me know how soon you want the shrimps. As I said I got 5 of them little boys :). They are in a very nice size and I have had athem for about 7 months now.
Hope everything is going well.

Greg

heheh yea when i got home i seen that the u tube wasnt there heheheh not a huge deal but the first one i bought i pushed on it a bit much and it cracked in half lolol they made the box so it screwed in from the outside of the lip so the overflow i bought was a very tight fit to get it down past the tube so the siphon wouldnt break due to loss of power !! so i just screwed it to the inside of the lip which gave me enough room :) so ordered another and working great now !! ok i think that $25 for the 5 would be fair for you and me sound good ??!!! um give me ya number and lets shoot for tues-weds next week if that works for you ?!?! also how ya gonna catch them with out ripping everything apart ?!?! yikes heheh

Yea, catching them was a major issue. I put them into a separate aquarium as I am getting a load of anemonies and other invert today. I used two containers with a net in the back. I left one in the aquarium and I used a small one to make each shrimp one by one go into the container. It took well over one hour with all my live rock and other stuff. It was not a problem with the fist two but the rest quickly learned what was going on :) and started hiding. Well ,I got all little brats out. Later :)

Greg

Back
Top Bottom