Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest & the Dakotas

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-12-2004, 06:38 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Introduce myself..

Hello Illinoisans.. My name is Derrick I am from Peoria, IL. I am a new member to AA. I have a black 55 gallon tank that is currently being prepared for SW. My plans is FOWLR. I am open to any suggestions, ideas, or warnings that you may have. If anyone is close to Peoria, feel free to contact me, so that we can share some ideas and or get together and hang out and talk SW.

dtprkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 10:58 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey, welcome to AA. if you live in Peoria you should check out Charlie's Aquarium in Pekin. They've got great variety and are by far the best LFS I've found near here. (No, I don't work for them) We bought a cobalt blue cichlid for our 29gal bow front and he is so awesome! Looks great and has a ton of personality. He's always at the glass.

Here's some pics.

I would definitely recommend theses fish. The only problem is that he bullies his tank mate, a yellow lab. However this seems to be lessening.

Good luck with your tank!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-383099515.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	61920   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1924854258.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	61921  

Maxkolbe is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com