Lets see some action!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mitche8359 said:
I checked out Byerly's last summer. My only issue is I saw a few too many dead fish in the tanks. AA has been having that problem a lot lately too though. Plus ICH. I wanted to buy a ram last weekend at AA, but the fish in the tank were coated. :(

Really? I havent checked out the FW tanks, but as for the SW, I havent seen a dead fish yet. Im in there once a week, for water testing, and fish window shopping, Ill look at the FW fish next time Im there.

Hi everyone ! i'm new to this this forum so this is my first post . i think that AA is open now , i think it's in mason which is just north of cincinnati near Kings Island .We have a few lfs in my area . My favorite is The house of tropicals and it's only about a mile out of downtown . i would highly recommend them , it's a very large store and family owned .I dont care for the local Jacks Aquarium , too many dead fish and dumb employees .anyone else in the cincy area ? let me know where you go .

Anyone ever heard of Gerbers Saltwater Warehouse. Thats where i go to get all my fish. Excellent selection great employees who know their stuff and decent prices.

Hey as of last night Byerly's had a great deal on mushrooms, big 5-10 pound hunks of LR covered in Mushrooms, Great deal...

Back
Top Bottom