LFS Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fish_doc

Aquarium Advice Freak
Terrys Aqualand in Loves Park (near Rockford) On north second street is having their second Anniversary next weekend (July 31st and Aug 1st). Saturday is the big day but they will be giving away a gift certificate for the store and a 55 gal aquarium away in a free drawing. There will also have .50 hot dogs and a raido station there doing a live remote broadcast. Should be lots of fun so stop by if you are in the area and support a lfs. (not a chain)
I hope I got all this right I am trying to remember everything I saw on the flyer in the store.

Thanks for the heads up.I live right in machesney park so i will take a run down there and pick up some stuff for my sons freshwater.I dont think they carry any salt water stuff do they?

Terry does now have several salt water tanks running with stock. She has had them now for a few months. Im not sure about skimmers and such. I have only freshwater so I dont look for that stuff. I would assume if she carries the fish she would have the equipment to keep them. She also has got into birds. She has many types of large birds. And when she added the saltwater tanks she moved the reptiles and now they even have their own small room.
She is doing great and those of us who use to visit Bills aqualand are glad to have someone in their family back in the business. If you remember Larry, he is her brother.

I remember larry.Its been quite awhile since ive been in there but the last time i was he was in there working with his sister.good people.

Back
Top Bottom