Lincoln, NE stores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

absolutangel04

Daphnia are People Too.
Hello all. I may be loving to Lincoln, NE in a few months and I am wondering if anybody has any advice about good lfs there for fw. :)

Hey Angel. Not sure about in Lincoln either, but we (Me and KlcoKN) are about 45 mins from there (Omaha) and there are a few good stores here if you can't find ones u like in Lincoln! Hope you like snow :)

Hey Angel. Not sure about in Lincoln either, but we (Me and KlcoKN) are about 45 mins from there (Omaha) and there are a few good stores here if you can't find ones u like in Lincoln! Hope you like snow :)
I'm originally from MN, so I am fine with snow. :)
Yeah, if you know some Omaha stores, that could be helpful too. I will also be looking for an aquarium club. :)

I have no specific fish in mind, but I will need a place to get supplies, fish, and perhaps to sell the fish I breed/raise.

Idk about stores but there is a guy in Lincoln that sells some cichlids pretty cheap not sure of he has anything else. Look him up at midwest cichlids. Ive never personally dealt with him but my buddy got a really nice breeding pair of ruby reds.

I live in Omaha (woah a lot of people live here too :O... Fish freaks is suppose to be really good. Never been there tho :(.

I live in the Lincoln area and a friend of mine knows this guy who breeds chic lids and I'm sure would sell cheap

Fish freaks is pretty good. Im from Omaha. GO BIG RED!!!!

Ya. I really like fish freaks. Don't waste your time with Nebraska Aquatic supply. Tanks weren't in great shape, unhelpful employees, way overpriced (even more than fish freaks), and didnt have that many tanks. If your looking for corals or rare saltwater fish, then you could check it out.

Ya. I really like fish freaks. Don't waste your time with Nebraska Aquatic supply. Tanks weren't in great shape, unhelpful employees, way overpriced (even more than fish freaks), and didnt have that many tanks. If your looking for corals or rare saltwater fish, then you could check it out.

Neb aquatic supply is pretty bad, I'll agree. But they do have a very cool saltwater display tank.

I'm a freshwater guy, so no frags for me. I'm sure any of the stores would order in a fish if you asked them.

Also in Lincoln there's a place called the fish store literally they named it the fish store the have the most exotic species in NE (they have piranhas)

Also in Lincoln there's a place called the fish store literally they named it the fish store the have the most exotic species in NE (they have piranhas)

I have been there! It is the best store in Lincoln that I have seen. I got my fw bbg there. Nice people too.

Back
Top Bottom