Looking for a Chicago Buddy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got it, replied now going to get my ALUM so I can get my tank planted tomorrow night or saturday night

hey im in the down town chicago land area as well! ive been to a lot of local fish shops. Old orchard aquarium they have cool tank set ups and displays. thats where i bought my 24dx nano cube. their prices on fish are decent, coral prices are pretty high, and accessories are ridiculously expensive. i usually go to ocean design. you know about that. o yea theyre were having a 25% off coral sale on thursday, maybe their stuff is still on sale. and they said 15% off fish starting monday. ive been to aquatica in tinley park. they have some cool stuff, nice frag tank, but prices were a lil pricy as well

I used to live in Hoffman Estates. The local Petsmart is the best Petsmart I've seen (not saying much). I used to go to WetPets near the Schaumburg public library. They have some interesting loaches and Corydoras sp. last time I went. There was also a great store in Lombard I went to once. I don't remember what it's called but they had impressive adult clown loaches. In my memory, this is the best fish store I've visited.

Back
Top Bottom