metro detroit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i like fish doctor's a lot. they're small but they have great saltwater stuff and enough freshwater to keep me coming back. and they're local.

are they located in ann arbor? have only found 3 in roseville, royal oak, and clawson. the clawson one is the best of the 3 IMO.

oh. thats a little bit of a hike for me. maybe next time im visiting my uncles up there, ill see if we can take a trip there.

Hey all, I'm new around these parts but also from the Ann Arbor. I've enjoyed Fish Doctors so far and I've heard good things about Fantastic Fins in Livonia but I've never been there. Also it should be noted that Fish Doctors has a few locations so you may want to google them and see if you can find something closer.

hey man! i dont know if youre into salt or fresh but if youre into salt you might want to check out michiganreefers.com its a great sight for local reefkeeping.

I'm just getting into all this so I'm a freshwater guy for now :p Do you have any suggestions for where to buy some freshwater plants in this area?

Hey Guys.. im from about an hour 1/2 north of dertroit was wondering if any of you guys have ever been to Moby Dicks in Waterford... word around here is that place is huge and nice.. wondering if there was any truth to that.. thanks

Back
Top Bottom