My first trip to Aquarium Adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flipz

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So I made my first trip out to Aquarium Adventure yesterday in Parma (Cleveland).

Wow was that place beautiful! They have so many custom tanks with waterfalls and other water features, not to mention fish so large in them they almost belong in the zoo!

However I was most impressed by their knowledge. They had signs up actually telling people about the nitrogen cycle!!! I have not been in a single store yet where they not only tell you about cycling your tank, but actually have signs up telling you that it needs to be done on any new tank!!

I was also VERY impressed with the signs saying that adding salt will fix more problems and is much better for your tank than any medication out there. You can really tell that this place is actually out there for the fish, and not to make money selling useless crap.

Finally the employees were all very nice, and more than willing to talk to me about anything I wanted to talk about.

I would absolutely go back again... even if it's just to look at their fish!

-brent

yeah i live right by there, its acctually in Old brooklyn, lol but very close. yeah i love their store!!!! ohh and also im postin up, they have a big sale going on!!!1 on tanks and fish alll fish including marine are 50% OFF YEAH!

Back
Top Bottom