Nebraska fish stores

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flipmikeskater3

Aquarium Advice Freak
Any fellow omaha Nebraskan's have some favorite lfs? Now that paradise cove and Petland are out of business I'm looking for some new stores I havnt been to yet

Hi:

Although I live in Minnesota, my in-laws live in Omaha. There is a great store called Fish Freaks on Mockingbird Drive and S108th. It's worth the drive.

LV4FISH said:
Hi:

Although I live in Minnesota, my in-laws live in Omaha. There is a great store called Fish Freaks on Mockingbird Drive and S108th. It's worth the drive.

Love that store I actually work on 109th and mockingbird lol!

Fish Freaks, Aquapets, and Nebraska Aquatic Supply are all good! Ruff Waters can order you up some stuff too and does custom work from aquariums up through ponds.

Paradise cove is closed? I thought they just moved.

I looked it up and i thunk they are closed. I guess i was pretty bad. The owner just closed and left all the animals there to die. Atleast thats what i read on the net.

jbird79 said:
I looked it up and i thunk they are closed. I guess i was pretty bad. The owner just closed and left all the animals there to die. Atleast thats what i read on the net.

Oh Jeeze yeah I haven't read anything about it but I just went there one day and they were open and doing good and a couple days later there was a sign saying for sale. I did hear a rumor that petco actually told on them though because they were selling too many exotic animals with out the correct licenses. So idk what happen but I'm bummed bc it was an awesome store

I had been there a couple times then went one day and there was a sign in the door sayin moved and the website(shut down now) said they moved and gave address but i never went to the place its alil far to go. Aquapets is like 4 blocks from my place so i go there. ALOT. LOL

Yeah I live in Bellevue do I would go to paradise cove a bunch and I never saw a sign like that. aqua pets it's a good store too!

Back
Top Bottom