need a 2 3/8" hole drilled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kmk2307

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Does anyone know of a good glass worker that can drill this size hole? I couldn't find anyone who could drill this size hole. I have two 1.5" ID bulkheads that I want to install.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin, if you go to Beldt's Aquarium in Hazelwood, Missouri they can drill that tank for you. They drill at the wholesale shop in back of their retail store, but I think you have to talk to the people at the retail shop to schedule an appointment and you pay at the retail shop. Beldt's is on howdershell road. When I go there I take I 270 Lindberg north, soon asyou get to the lightsto get on lindberg you will see Lynn Haven, turn left to get on Lynn Haven then go straight through the lights. Lynn Haven goes through a residential part of town for a mile or better than it runs right into Howdershell. You will see Beldt's straight in front of you as you set at the stop light. Phone number for Beldt's wholesale shop is 217-895-3356. Good Luck :wink:

Back
Top Bottom