Ohio Crew sign in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Formerly from Crestline but now live in Toledo. Currently attending the University of Toledo majoring in Pharmacy.

I do not have a tank.....yet. Had fish almost all my life but when I moved I didn't take any tanks with me. Looking to set up a nice peaceful planted tank with colorful and active fish. Not exactly sure what I want yet but have a few ideas.

Anyone know some good stores around Toledo? There is one called the Reef (or something similar), just haven't had time to visit.

Hey push, which Anderson? I've never heard of it so I did a search on Mapquest and they came back with 3 different ones in Ohio! Ya' learn something new about your state every day.

PutAwayWet said:
Hey push, which Anderson? I've never heard of it so I did a search on Mapquest and they came back with 3 different ones in Ohio! Ya' learn something new about your state every day.

Anderson township, it's in hamilton county, about 10-15 minutes from downtown cincy.

...another toledoan

thats 3 of us

actually i think toledo has the most amount of members on this site then any other city

Canton/Akron Ohio. 3 pet stores in Canton, 3 in Akron and 5-6 in the surrounding area. Two are fairly dedicated fish & reptile places, Wet Pets Plus and Two Turtles, and the rest are chains like Pet Supplies Plus/PetsMart/PetCo.

haha college life, your tag thing, "Ohio is for aquarist" spoof from hawthorne heights (an ohio band) right?

New to the forum, am in Columbus. Not a bad place to start, plenty of LFS choice here.

I live in Fairborn now... but just moved from Troy and still go there alot.

Back
Top Bottom