Ohioan Aquarists...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know where I can get freshwater clams? I am wanting to change my tank to a planted shrimp and clam tank. Live in Columbus and don't mind driving. Any help would be appreciated.

Today is the last day I'm going to try to make my way up there. Not sure if I will or not.. did you get anything ?

Sent from my VS950 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Today is the last day I'm going to try to make my way up there. Not sure if I will or not.. did you get anything ?

Yeah, I got 10 CRS. There were a decent amount of Africans, but I don't have any tanks with them so that wasn't going to work. But I almost got some plants as well.

I bet there was some really nice plants. I know a lot of the people in the paso club and cafe club. Ever been to the meetings?

Sent from my VS950 4G using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Actually I haven't. This is the first event that I've gone to of theirs. I'm thinking about going to the next one tbh.

Hey guys. I'm in the Cleveland area, too (east side). I know that Something Fishy is a big store up here but are there any other LFS? I mostly like to keep tropical fish, haven't had any interest in Ciclids yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

If you live anywhere near Columbus, I highly recommend visiting Aquarium Adventure this Labor Day weekend. Their sale is ridiculous and almost everything in the building is a great deal. I just brought home a big piece of driftwood (16" x 10") and 5 male Endlers for $30. I'm a member of their fish club, but discounts still were very good if you don't join.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I live in the galloway area of columbus. I go to aquarium adventures weekly. Sometimes just to go. im the guy walking around Aimlessly with the horns. Lol. Part of their fish club so deals are always great. I keep saltwater and fresh. 3 tanks total.

Sent from my C6730 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom