Oregon/Washington SouthDown Sand!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

micaheli

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anybody in Oregon/Washingon want some southdown? I'll be taking my pickup to Idaho soon to get some southdown play sand (pending availability check tomorrow via phone). I was curious if anybody wanted to get a couple bags. I believe they are 50lb bags and should be around 4.50 a bag give or take.. I'll charge an even 10 per bag to ship them to oregon. From there, you can come and get them. Cool? I'll get on and let you know what availability they have. Let me know if you are interested.

-=CLIP=-
Email me: micah@oregontech.net to "put in your order"
-=CLIP=-

--Micah

I would take 3 bags..

James

PS... Can an Advisor move this thread to the Oregon Regional Forum as well as ghosting it here

Eeek.

I am only bringing them back to Oregon. The whole point on driving out there is to avoid shipping costs.. Shipping them pretty much anywhere is super-expensive. But, if you are willing to pay the 20ish bucks for shipping.. sure.. :)

--Micah

Found Some!

Called up some Idaho HD's.. Turns out.. The HD in Lewiston, ID has "Old Castle" Its the SAME product as SouthDown. In fact, Old Castle BOUGHT SouthDown.. so they are the same exact sand.. From the carribean and everything.. So, I shall soon be traveling to Idaho to get it... As soon as the snow melts here.. (1 or 2 days).. Put your orders in Oregon, Washington people.. I accept paypal and local money delivery. :)

Let me know,
Micah

Saturday or Sunday

Looks like I'll be taking the trip to Idaho either this saturday or sunday - Put your orders in for SouthDown/OldCastle NOW.. Looks like so far I'll be getting 10 bags.. I have a couple hundred more pounds of capacity. :)

--Micah

Back
Top Bottom