Petco in St. Charles MO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HAVAMAL

Aquarium Advice Freak
Do not buy any fish from here, was just there and they had dead fish in there tanks, some you could tell have been there for a few days.

image-268096581.jpg

Shameful!!!!!

That's terrible! You would think they would at least take them out of the tanks. It must look bad to customers.

Fishkeeper88 said:
it is a few miles past jefferson north of soulard by the wendys restraunt.. i highly recommend them... clean tanks, no dead fish and every fish for sale is in a planted tank...

Have to try it out, I love South St Louis, I used to throw darts down there a lot and of coarse there's the hill!!!!!

Just to let you know, you broke the law by taking photos in the store, unless you specifically asked permission. :ermm:

AquaOverflow said:
In that case, who cares about some photo law. They need to take better care of their stock. I live a few block behind that PetCo and stopped shopping there as well.

It's a shame we don't have any privately owned places in St Charles to deal with.

Stl I use Malawi Aquatics been going there now for almost ten years, great place, the people that work thete know the business pretty good.
Plus if you love cichlids then you need to go here.
I do miss Beldt's aquarium though :-(

Back
Top Bottom