Ready for the snow, Northcentral Wisconsin?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Haileyjade

Aquarium Advice Freak
Looks like 8-16 inches headed our way! We finally ordered a generator. Should come in handy for the fish if the power goes out...and I'm sure it will!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I'm nowhere near you but we do get our fair share here and the simple answer is not so simple. Being that snow removal is part of the job, yes because it's good money for me. Being that the hours seem never ending and it always comes at the worst time, NO !!!! Especially before Thanksgiving day, lol !!!

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you.

I work for a college, and we tend to shut down during really bad weather, but I really hate losing power! I'm tucked pretty far back in the woods...it's not uncommon for us to spend a couple days without power after a blizzard. I'm a deer hunter though and I can't say I've ever trudged through 16 inches of snow during gun season! It can stay away til after Thanksgiving...that would sure be nice. But Mother Nature doesn't take my requests ;)

I believe it! Last winter was terrible too. We lost power for a day and a half following a decent dumping of snow and a cold snap. I was running my heaters on a power inverter. The generator is going to be a welcome addition.

Back
Top Bottom