Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest & the Dakotas
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 04-07-2013, 10:38 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKlein View Post
Hey! I'm in eden prairie! I go to a world of fish, a wet pet, and aqualand aquatics
A wet pet and aqualand aquatics. Where are they located. I am up in Princeton. Are the good shops with a large selection.
__________________

__________________
Chev13696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:57 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
CharlieKlein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,487
A world of fish is on 66 e in Richfield, a wet per is in applevally. For both fw and sw, I'd reccommend a world of fish, because of the biggest and best selection I've seen yet
__________________

__________________
CharlieKlein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 11:43 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKlein View Post
A world of fish is on 66 e in Richfield, a wet per is in applevally. For both fw and sw, I'd reccommend a world of fish, because of the biggest and best selection I've seen yet
Been to world of fish they do have I good selection but I didn't care for the shop.
__________________
Chev13696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 01:42 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
CharlieKlein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chev13696 View Post

Been to world of fish they do have I good selection but I didn't care for the shop.
Did u have a bad experiance? I have been there Mabye 15-20 times, and only have had 1 time that was bed. But it was very very bad, other than that I like the store, despite the narrow hallways and it being crowed neerky every time
__________________
CharlieKlein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:48 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKlein View Post

Did u have a bad experiance? I have been there Mabye 15-20 times, and only have had 1 time that was bed. But it was very very bad, other than that I like the store, despite the narrow hallways and it being crowed neerky every time
It wasn't to bad just really crowded to walk around there with two kids and trying to look at the tanks with out having to more for someone else to walk by. When I had questions it took a while to get someone to help. I really like forest lake shop. But always looking for more places to explore.
__________________
Chev13696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:26 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
CharlieKlein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,487
I've heard the forest lake pets place is amazing! But its nearly 1 hr from my house so unless I have another store I need to go to near it its not worth t for me
__________________
CharlieKlein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:58 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice Activist
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieKlein View Post
I've heard the forest lake pets place is amazing! But its nearly 1 hr from my house so unless I have another store I need to go to near it its not worth t for me
Yeah it is amazing they have a huge selection and also have fish I haven't even heard of at times. They have a pair of Stingrays there I want but don't have $1500. I drive an hour and a half to get there but I have to say it is worth the drive. After going there it is a let down when I go to other stores.
__________________

__________________
Chev13696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.