selling my reef tank. look

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jblitz99

Aquarium Advice Regular
something has recently come up so im gong to sell my tank, i have a 46gbowfront tank/w 10 g sump, lifereef overflow. a 36"jbj fixture and a retrofit pc with two 96w 10000k and two 96w actinic all house in a canopy i made myself, the hood has two 4 inch fans. the tank itself is full of corals and 100 pounds of really nice live rock. im not going to name all the corals in there but trust me theres alot. just look at the photos, make me a offer on it. pleas dont ask for individual corals or equipment, im selling it all as one deal. please ask any questions, any reasonable offer gets everything. thanks
jason

had a little extra time to descrebe the system a little more in detail so, like i said its a perfecto 46g with custom made hood, (Ill try to add some pictures of the lighting) the overflow is a lifereef single flow, the sump is 10g with a baffle, one side has miracle mud lR and Claurpi growing in it, lots of pods and feather dusters in there, there is a titanium pro heat 2 in the sump and the skimmer is a seaclone hang on(I Know seaclones arent great but) the return pump is a rio (once again i know) i believe its a 1400gph. there is a check valve in the return. there are two ph's one is a 1200 the other a 900. 100lbs of Lr, covered in coraline. about 3 inches of aragonite. as far as corals go there are alot of them hopefully youll get an idea from the pictures what all is in there. I may and im not certain but might locate a couple of pieces that i really like into my 7g minibow, which would probably just be some of the many kinds of zoos i have in there. as far as fish, theres a gold striped maroon hosted by an awesome bta, two damsels one chromis and the other is a yellow bellied devil something or nother. a yellow tang, and a purple dottyback, Theres a rusty angel in my 7g that i may put in there and keep the dottyback though. theres two large cleaners, a pepermint, a whole bunch of turbo and conchs, and quite a few blue leg crabs, brittle star, cucumber and a whole lot of other things in there.

oh and a wavemaster pro that i just bought a month ago and also theres moonlights on the tank, timers, powerstrips and any thing else i have laying around goes to

here is the 36" jbj on top of the tank i couldnt get a good picture with the retros on, but they are twice as bright as the other fixture, there mounted on the underside of the lid that lifts up. there cover with a pices of thin plexi to prevent salt buildup

Man, I would love that kind of setup, but if I even suggested another investment this month (my new motorcycle and new Jeep) to my wife, I would probably wake up half the man I am right now.

I have personally seen this setup several times, as jblitz is one of my close friends. This tank is beautiful, it has been extremely well taken care of, plus it has some awesome equipment, and the corals are awesome. If I had the money to give j what it is worth, I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. I would love to see this tank go to someone on AA also, that way we could see how it does.

Back
Top Bottom