Southern Indiana Live Rock for Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefer1984

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey guys, my 55g reef tank cracked and I have 70lbs of live rock in tubs that I need to get rid of. I want to get rid of it all at once. I'm asking $200 for it all. If there is anyone out there that wants it please let me now. I live on a Naval Base so pick up would be tricky but I can deliver it or meet you half way if you are not more than an hour away. I live in Crane Indiana which is close to Bloomington, Bedford, Bloomfield and Washington Indiana.

reefer1984 said:
Hey guys, my 55g reef tank cracked and I have 70lbs of live rock in tubs that I need to get rid of. I want to get rid of it all at once. I'm asking $200 for it all. If there is anyone out there that wants it please let me now. I live on a Naval Base so pick up would be tricky but I can deliver it or meet you half way if you are not more than an hour away. I live in Crane Indiana which is close to Bloomington, Bedford, Bloomfield and Washington Indiana.

Did you sell your rock?

Back
Top Bottom