Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Midwest & the Dakotas

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-04-2014, 02:17 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
St. Louis Group Fish Purchase

If you live in St. Louis or are 2 hours or less away this may interest you.

I'm cinsidering bringing in a load of fish from Florida wholesale. The bottom line is the fish are in good health, cheap and shipping on 6-8 full boxes is about $110. Example, most platys are $0.28-$0.35 ea. You have to buy a ton of them, 150 but that is not the case with all the fish.

They have a lot of X-Large Cichlids for under $7 e.a., African Cichlids any size for 1/3 the retail price, large gouramis, barbs and tetras in smaller quantities. They have some really nice angles any color including black, black vail from quarter size to adults. They have multiple types of mollys, platys, swords, tetras, barbs, corys ( up to 12"), bristle nose, Florida Black Ghost Knives, gars and a ton more of oddballs. They also have feeder guppys-1,000 for $35,feeder gambusia-600-700 $35 and feeder ghost shrimp-500-600 $35. Yes the LFS are selling ghost shrimp that were supposed to be feeders!

I will need individuals to order at least $75-$100 worth of fish to male it worth while unless you want large fish with no minimum count. Seeing that I'll divide shipping costs the bigger the order the less shipping you pay. I will be ordering at least 2 boxes of fish for myself and paying my share of shipping.

If you're interested, P.M. me and let me know what you want.
henningc is offline   Reply With Quote

fish, group

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com