Where from in Michigan/Wisconsin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite is fantastic fins in Livonia. Not far from where I grew up. There is another one in Ypsilanti called fish doctors. I usually visit both on the same road trip. One really close to
My home is university aquarium. Not as big a selection but they keep bettas in tanks with other community fish. Not in little cups. You get to see how nice their fins are and how active they can be.

My favorite is fantastic fins in Livonia. Not far from where I grew up. There is another one in Ypsilanti called fish doctors. I usually visit both on the same road trip. One really close to My home is university aquarium. Not as big a selection but they keep bettas in tanks with other community fish. Not in little cups. You get to see how nice their fins are and how active they can be.
I've heard of the one in Livonia. I work in Novi so it's not too far from me. I think I'll try it out. Thanks!

We're new and we live in Rochester, MI.
Our tank has been ordered and thanks to inputs from members here, we know it'll an awesome one.
BTW: any suggestion where to get a great variety around my area????
Thanks

MakeMoney here what's up people BlueFishAquarium is a great place to go Grandville MI or Preuss pets in Lansing is a good store to

MakeMoney here what's up people BlueFishAquarium is a great place to go Grandville MI or Preuss pets in Lansing is a good store to

Where in MI are you from money. And agreed with bluefish. Its like a fish showcase along with selling them.

Nice I have 1 gallon tank with a unknown fry and a 33 gallon 100 gallon , 150 gallon , and a 180 gallon. I keep discus, African cichlids, and a few other misc fish

Nice I have 1 gallon tank with a unknown fry and a 33 gallon 100 gallon , 150 gallon , and a 180 gallon. I keep discus, African cichlids, and a few other misc fish

Nice. I want a discus tank but my water sucks and to hard to maintain for discus. Thinking saltwater next but still thinking.

Yeah I thought about salt water. Discus aren't that bad I just use tap water nothing special you really only need soft water to breed them unless your water is really hard it should be fine. They definitely need good cycled water cause they are sensitive.

Yeah I thought about salt water. Discus aren't that bad I just use tap water nothing special you really only need soft water to breed them unless your water is really hard it should be fine. They definitely need good cycled water cause they are sensitive.

Yea my water is very hard. 8+ ph

The fist factory on 92 and Oklahoma in milwaukee is wonderful

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I'm in Lapeer Michigan. Been running my tank I picked up used a few months and find myself addicted!
I shop mostly at Preuss in Lansing and Kee's at VanDyke and 23 Mile Rd. I have a 90 gal with a mixed selection of fish. I have 3 Electric Blue Acara's, and 3 Yellow Labs that are the showcase of my tank but Hqve others in there as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom