Where from in Michigan/Wisconsin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearfan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just a thread to sound off where you're from in case we want to plan local activities.

I'm in Marquette in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. About 3 hours North of Green Bay and a couple of hours from the bridge.

Hello, I live in Kewaunee, WI. I'm about 40 minutes East of Green Bay, right on the coast of the lake.

Hello,

I am in Janesville, WI (South Central) and work in Madison. Work does take me to Green Bay and as far north as Marinette, WI.

Grand Ledge, Mi here . . . sometimes referred to as West Lansing since its hard to tell where Lansing ends and Grand Ledge begins . . . Regular visitors to Flushing, Flint, Birch Run, Saginaw and Bay City

. . . and once a year I go back home to North Carolina when I get tired of being cold. :lol:

I'm from Milwaukee, WI....have many LFS' available here. If anyone's ever in town, check out Hoffer's Tropic Life ( http://hofferstropiclife.com/fishroom.htm ), and Aquatics Unlimited ( www.bestfish.com ).

Hoffer's is practically a zoo. On top of a HUGE fish room, they also have everything from kittens, ferrets, and rodents, to aligators, monitor lizards, and 15 ft pyhtons, tarantulas, scorpions, and a 100 yr. old tortoise!

Aquatics Unlimited specializes in Cichlids.

Both have a great FW, SW, and reef selection.

grand rapids, mi here! i've lived as far north as menominee, mi so i'm pretty familiar with all things mi and wi. i'd love to see something happen as far as a club goes around here. i saw some club activity in kalamazoo online, but had no success with contacting anyone to get involved. anyway, we have some great lfs' here! so if anyone ever finds themselves near g.r. drop me a p.m.!
-chris

Welcome to all the new people to the forum! Sorry it took me so long to add some of you!

Hopefully we can arrange a get together one of these days, or arrange to attend frag fest at Drs. Foster Smith in Rhinelander.

Used to be from the Detroit area now I am attending Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI. Hey Bearfan do you know of any fish stores around our area? Mare-z-does does alright and I hate Pet Stop and Walmart. Don't think that there is any others. Let me know though.

hello from the lansing michigan area

Nice to see a forum for local areas!

Appleton here :) new to this site. its 2:30am and i am the only guy on here lol...

2 dogs

Back
Top Bottom