Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southwest & California

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-24-2004, 12:55 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via AIM to XXFirefighter Send a message via Yahoo to XXFirefighter
Anyone from the Central Coast?

I'm in Lompoc, about 45 min from Santa Barbara.. Anyone close by to do some frag trades or tank gazing?

XXFirefighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 01:25 AM   #2
I live in goleta. After having my tank cycled and sitting around for about 4 months with practically no improvements, I have finally ordered some lights and an overflow box. The place in goleta, The Ocean Floor, is so freaking expensive the only thing I can buy there comfortably is livestock and food.
Old 12-13-2004, 11:17 PM   #3
I got two false perculas from the Ocean Floor in goleta. They weren't a mated pair but I think they will be soon.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules