Anyone in So Cal area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
@All_fish- For sure! Thats my fav store. Next pet kingdom. What other places u recommend?

Sometimes I go to pet kingdom for fish but mostly it's aquatic warehouse. Their prices are amazing. I got a mocha clown for $22. I used to go to pet smart(the one by the staples) and petco(by michaels) for supplies until I discovered aquatic warehouse. What type of fish do you keep?

@All_fish- Oooo clownfish, cute! I only have freshwater tanks. In my 24g I have danio erythromicron (from aquatic wh), kuhlii loaches (from pet kingdom), red cherry shrimps, assasiin snails, otos. My other tank 10g has 2 baby female bettas (from petco). What fishes do u have?

Clowns, damsels, jack dempsys, red zebras, a betta, lots of neons, kuliu loaches. I have too many. Lol

@All_fish- wow thats alot of fish! How many tanks do u have?
Khulis r my fav, but I am trying to grow hc at the moment n they love to uproot it haha. Are any of your tanks planted?

I'm in LA. Have 1 planted freshwater tank, so far. I plan on adding more tanks and eventually going saltwater.

Edit: I'm in the San Fernando valley which is close enough to LA lol.

I'm in LA. Have 1 planted freshwater tank, so far. I plan on adding more tanks and eventually going saltwater.

Cool. Thats how i started.

I've only been to 1 since I moved here from Huntington Beach. In the OC I liked Tongs on Warner and Magnolia in Fountain Valley.

Up in the valley I've been the Underwater Depot in Sherman Oaks on Ventura and Woodman. It's a smaller place than Tong's but the selection is nice, the tanks look clean, and they have live plants. Oh, and the staff is friendly.

Ever been to Nature Aquarium in Santa Monica? It looks cool from the yelp pics, I want to check them out.

Have you ever been to seaside aquariums in Huntington Beach? I live on oc, I think they have a great selection but are expensive on the corals.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I've been there. It felt cramped and tight to me and the selection didn't seem that great.

Admittedly I haven't been there in a few years and things may have changed.

Hello OC peoples! :wave:
Heading to aquatic warehouse later today, hope I come home with something new :-D

San Fernando represent! Haha which fish stores do you go to?

San Fernando represent! Haha which fish stores do you go to?

I go to Underwater Depot in Sherman Oaks. I wanted to go to Nature Aquarium in Santa Monica yesterday, but it didn't work out.

I go to the same one and also pet supreme occasionally. Nature aquariums nice but I thought it would be bigger also really expensive!

I have my 45 and 55 gallon heavily planted tanks for sale I'm moving today and need to get rid of them
Brent 4359013958

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom