Anyone in Southern California?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like seaside tropical pets on beach and Atlanta in hb very good healthy livestockalso building a new rock waterfall shark pond inside their store its awesome. David the owner will help you find anything you need. If they don't have it he will hunt it down for you

BrentandKitty420 said:
I really like seaside tropical pets on beach and Atlanta in hb very good healthy livestockalso building a new rock waterfall shark pond inside their store its awesome. David the owner will help you find anything you need. If they don't have it he will hunt it down for you

Is this the one really close to the beach? Almost like 1 or 2 blocks?

I go to the store on beach and Atlanta. Just got a custom 50 gallon tank from them. Their prices are real competitive and I have been using their R/O And saltwater for two years now with no issues.

Why was it so bad? I was going to go, but most of it is trading and such and it's 2 hours one way which isn't too bad, but kind of glad I didn't go based on your statement.

No no I didn't hate.

It's just no wonder it was only $5 to get in.

And it hardly deserved the suffix of "palooza"

It was just a bunch of average priced, run of the mill frag displays.

One place tried to sell me a hydor koralia 550 for $49.99 + tax!!!!!

lakaiguy said:
No no I didn't hate.

It's just no wonder it was only $5 to get in.

And it hardly deserved the suffix of "palooza"

It was just a bunch of average priced, run of the mill frag displays.

One place tried to sell me a hydor koralia 550 for $49.99 + tax!!!!!

Haha well i guess you werent there when we were. At the end of sunday, all the clubs would rather sell their frags for dirt rather than have them die on the ride home. We got 6 nice zoa frags for 30 bucks from one northern california club.

Back
Top Bottom