Anyone in Southern California?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ocminpin

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm in Orange County, Ca and wondered if any of you were out there in my area. Seems like most people are far away... Would be fun to get some new friends who are as much into this addictive hobby of fishkeeping as I am! :)

Sorry far away, But I know how you feel, I dont know anyone around here that keeps fish and it would be nice to meet a few people.

darkmatter_3500 said:
Sorry far away, But I know how you feel, I dont know anyone around here that keeps fish and it would be nice to meet a few people.

Ya tell me about it! The person I'm closest with on here is in Australia! :-(

Yay!! Another person in SoCal! I live closer to LA, some other users that live in SoCal are Nu-Nu The eel and his brother G-boy.

Austin.b said:
Yay!! Another person in SoCal! I live closer to LA, some other users that live in SoCal are Nu-Nu The eel and his brother G-boy.

I grew up in Long Beach... I'm about 2 mi from Disneyland now :)

Born and raised in the OC. Moved up north about a year ago. Still make it back home once a month or so. Glad to know others are out and about back there.

I live in New York and yet there are so little people from New York here. But to relate to this thread, I do visit my cousins in Morgan Hill once every few summers. :)

its all about the 714!!!!!
just getting into the hobby and love it so far and dont even have a tank with water haha

qb6fire said:
its all about the 714!!!!!
just getting into the hobby and love it so far and dont even have a tank with water haha

WHOO HOO!! We have a winner! :)
I live in 714, but my phone is 949

310 Santa Monica for the past 30 years!!! Ummm, but I just moved to AZ last year... LOL

I still and always will have the Cali love though.. :)

Alot of people have 949 or 552 but live in the 714 depends also were you get the phone sometimes ha

Back
Top Bottom