Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy March 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reefomatix

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm putting together a group buy, details can be found here. I'm new to the hobby so I need to get some supplies.

The group buy starts the first Tuesday after I fill the list; I hope to start on the 5th.

Details:
  • Minimum 10 participants.
  • Each participant must currently have or create a free account on BulkReefSupply.com.
  • No obligations (you can join the group buy and are not required to spend a single penny).
  • There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements.
  • Each participant gets the lowest prices even if he only buys one item.
  • Wait to purchase your items until after you receive an email from BRS stating that the group buy has begun (on a Tuesday).
  • You have one week (until Monday) to make your purchases.
  • Items are shipped immediately from BRS to your designated shipping location (e.g., your house).

To join, PM me the following:
  1. Your last name (associated with your BRS account)
  2. Your e-mail address (associated with your BRS account)
  3. Do I have your permission to use your information for future group buys? [YES/NO]
I respect your privacy and won't use your information for anything other than this month's group buy (unless you permit me to use it for future buys only at BRS with no obligations - see #3 above).

Current signup list:
  1. myself
  2. private
  3. private

Last edited:
**** it I missed another one. It would be nice if there was someway we could get on a list of when these are happening or something.

**** it I missed another one. It would be nice if there was someway we could get on a list of when these are happening or something.
If you'd like, PM me your info and I'll add you to the next one.

Contact Bavass..... he maintains a list of people who automatically wish to be added to every group buy, myself included.

Thanks again everyone. Emails should be (or already have) going out very soon.

Back
Top Bottom