Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southwest & California
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-28-2005, 07:38 PM   #1

Dead State

Guys, this whole forum is DEAD dee- eee-dee
Old 03-28-2005, 08:07 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

You got that right, Rudy. Not a whole lot of action going on here on this forum. I just recently joined, so I figure this forum might have its ups and downs.

Regarding your earlier posting, unless someone has some VERY rare fish that you want to purchase, I don't think it would be worth it to make the trip up to Tulsa. It's probably better to go ahead and purchase anything you need in Tulsa. I used to live there (until I was ten...I was actually kicked out of Holland Hall after first grade and then went to Jenks East Elementary through 3rd grade) and I remember they did have a pretty decent lfs. Of course, it's been 17 years since then, so I have no idea if the store is still around or even its name.

Liggs

Old 03-28-2005, 09:04 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via AIM to lyquidphyre
Hey, what is an "Okie" doing here?!?!?!!?

haha j/p!!

Yah, this forum is a little dead at times.....

lyquidphyre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 09:25 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

The only reason the place is 'dead' is because nobody posts much! I do check it semi-regularly though and maybe now that we've got some 'fresh blood' things will pick up. After all....the American Cichlid Association 2005 Convention is going to be in Forth Worth in late July so we Texans will have plenty to 'talk' about!

-Joe
Old 03-29-2005, 10:00 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Regular

You're serious? The ACA is coming to FW in July? I'm am absolutely going to be there.

Liggs
Old 03-29-2005, 10:27 PM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

It absolutely is! Here's a link you might find useful: http://home.flash.net/~tcichlid/aca2005/

-Joe

Tags
dead

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com