does anyone want FW live plants??! i'm in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mgkaelen

Aquarium Advice Freak
is anyone in the LA area interested in plant cuttings? my 10gal is growing faster than i can cut it! i have green hygro (i think-- bought it labeled as indian water star), and something that looks like sunset hygro? (bought it from petco unlabeled). i can take some pictures if anyone is interested! i just don't know what to do with them--- i'm making cuttings every 3 days!!! in in the west valley

I'd like some fast growing plants. Let me know your ZIP please, so I can figure travel time.

I'm in Irvine, 92612, on UCI campus.

I would also like to pick up some MTS, if you still have some extras.

I don't have any plants growing up enough to trade, unfortunately--the LFS around here are pretty barren in terms of plants.

Cool, it looks like you're up the 405. I go up there to my friend's house in Venice. How far away is that from you0--about 20-30 minutes?

yeah, i'm about 30 minutes from venice.. i'm off the 101 (off the 405) -- i definitely have a ton of MTS and dwarf hygro that grows like a weed. ha haha. i have to prune every few days! they're ready for you whenever you have the time to come over, let me know!

Back
Top Bottom