fellow aquarium nuts in or around arizona

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's a few of us on here, but not a lot that I've seen.

I've got both FW and SW tanks, and have been doing the FW thing for a long time, new to the SW side.

hey nigtspirit how big of a tank are you trying to set up? im gonna be making a big live rock purchase and if your interested maybe we can split a shipment up to save money on shipping costs. also iv anyone from arizona is looking for a nice 150 gallon tank there is a awsome 150 with a bow front for sale here in serra vista. its got a bow front . it also comes with stand and canopy. the guy is asking $400 or best offer.ive been trying to con my wife into getting it but she said that the 4 tanks i have now are already to many so she said id have to get ride of my brand new 125 that i just bought(haven't even put water in it yet) and i don't know if i want to sell it.

cool the more the better. you guys let me know how much your looking for and if there is a specific kind you want and ill get a quote for it and we will go from there

I might be up for some additional live rock as well. What kind of package price are you looking at? The LFS charge way too much for theirs. I bought mine from liverocks.com last time. It's better stuff anyway. I live in the Gilbert area, but I work in Tempe.

Mike

not sure yet depends on how much rock we all want. id like to get at least #90 or better. how much do you guys want and were do you want to get it from? ive contacted liverocks.com and sparkys. they both have given me some pretty good prices the thing is the more we order the cheaper its gonna be. my lhs can get me some pretty good rock for $3.50 a pound but i have to order at least 150# they can get me live sand also for the price of #30 for $45 so i wanna order alot of that also. the reason i can get it so cheap is because im friends with someone that works there and they are gonna buy it for me at her prices.

hey nigtspirit how big of a tank are you trying to set up?
110 gallon. Although I already have all the liverock I need. I'd like to get the 150, but when I just install my MH lighting I blew a fuse, so I have to get rid of my 55 freshwater tank :(

Back
Top Bottom