Good freshwater aquarium store near huntington.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brentweld

Aquarium Advice Activist
I brought my 45 gallon freshwater tank with all tiny fish (chili rasbora green rasbora, orange sunkiss shrimp) from utah but every aquarium store is horrible down here. I started up a 6 gallon because I don't want to put anything from any of the stores out here in my tank and everything I get is in horrible condition even after 2 weeks of me trying to treat all the water. I'm willing to drive I need some good freshwater fish stores please

Strictly Is a bit Pricey. try seaside Tropical Fish in long beach . They Are Awesome. But Strictly Has a variety of cichlids

I brought my 45 gallon freshwater tank with all tiny fish (chili rasbora green rasbora, orange sunkiss shrimp) from utah but every aquarium store is horrible down here. I started up a 6 gallon because I don't want to put anything from any of the stores out here in my tank and everything I get is in horrible condition even after 2 weeks of me trying to treat all the water. I'm willing to drive I need some good freshwater fish stores please

Try Jim's exotic fish in elsegundo.

Back
Top Bottom