Hello Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mematrix

Aquarium Advice Regular
MY name is curtis and I live in Alvarado Texas just south of DFW metroplex and hav been wondering if there were any fish hobbyist breeders around selling or trading fish especally dwarf cichlids trying to find Nanacara anomala's commonly known as golden dwarf cichlid any info much appreciated Sincerly Curtis

mematrix said:
MY name is curtis and I live in Alvarado Texas just south of DFW metroplex and hav been wondering if there were any fish hobbyist breeders around selling or trading fish especally dwarf cichlids trying to find Nanacara anomala's commonly known as golden dwarf cichlid any info much appreciated Sincerly Curtis
Hello Any one out there or posts on this fourm feeling kinda alone any fellow hobbyist Curtis :roll: :wave:

Aww hi
I saw your post, but I didn't have an answer

You might want to bust out the phone book and make calls to the mom and pop fish stores cuz they will always special order what you are looking for

Curtis....

Don't feel all alone....there are a few of us that check this board. I haven't seen any Nanacara anomala in quite some time but if you get to the Dallas area...there is a store I can recommend. It is called the Fish Gallery and it is on Greenville Avenue a little north of the intersection with Park Lane. They have quite a selection of fish, including a number of dwarf West African cichlids in the Nanochromis and Pelvicachromis genera. They also frequently get in Checkerboard Cichlids (Dicrossus sp.). Certainly worth a look if you're in the area.

Welcome to the Texas forum!

-Joe

Hi Joe Yea been there is a nice store Iv,e been talking to chris there my only prob is distance but they do have some croaking gouramis I,m interested in and the guys at keller farms has ordered the anomalas for 3 wks straight now pretty sure they are comming in mon or today that is gota figure out wat to do with the blue ram fry or who to move around to which tank I'm trying to find another tank cheap larger than 20gal no any one geting rid of a tank trel cheap thanks for the reply just like to talk to peapole in area sometimes miles or even continants away any way hope to hear from ya again this will make 3 from texas i have talked to Curtis

Back
Top Bottom