Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southwest & California
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-24-2006, 04:03 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Andos99
Just bought a house in Maricopa!

Very excited! Just got a smokin' deal in Maricopa. The housing market out there has really tanked and there is a huge surplus of spec homes just sitting. These builders are dying to sell this stuff and are offering the moon to get rid of it. Just bought a 2600 sq.ft. home with 50K in upgrades for 220,000. Can you believe that? The same size home with similar upgrades is going for 550,000+ in Phx. I'm stoked....hopefully home values will be back on the rise the next few years as things start to develop and the population continues to grow.

Old 08-25-2006, 06:48 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

Congrats!!

We are selling our house now (well hopefully soon) so we can move. We are trying to get closer to North Phoenix and out of the east valley area, drive to work is just toooooooo long.

Old 08-26-2006, 05:56 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via AIM to Andos99
Yeah...that's the only kicker. I'm planning on 100 miles a day of driving which I guess is a small sacrifice if I can make a decent turn around on this house 2-3 years from now. I can't wait to move in and get out of this crappy apartment!

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com