Just bought a house in Maricopa!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andos99

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Very excited! Just got a smokin' deal in Maricopa. The housing market out there has really tanked and there is a huge surplus of spec homes just sitting. These builders are dying to sell this stuff and are offering the moon to get rid of it. Just bought a 2600 sq.ft. home with 50K in upgrades for 220,000. Can you believe that? The same size home with similar upgrades is going for 550,000+ in Phx. I'm stoked....hopefully home values will be back on the rise the next few years as things start to develop and the population continues to grow.

Congrats!!

We are selling our house now (well hopefully soon) so we can move. We are trying to get closer to North Phoenix and out of the east valley area, drive to work is just toooooooo long.

Yeah...that's the only kicker. I'm planning on 100 miles a day of driving which I guess is a small sacrifice if I can make a decent turn around on this house 2-3 years from now. I can't wait to move in and get out of this crappy apartment!

Back
Top Bottom