Just waiting for all other Texans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think I now where that is now. Are all getting any of this wet weather we are, I am ready for it to get warm and stay.

I wonder why nobody every post on our state site. I think it would be benificial to use to be able to trade or buy things from people that might be closer to us.

Do you have a SW tank or a FW tank?

I'm game and up for the job. I'm looking for bettas halfmoons or half moon plakats. Any one that can get them in there area let me know I'll pay for everything to get it here and for your trouble. I'll do the same for ya'll

I do not have any but if 'i find any I'LL contact you. I have never heard of these I thought there where only the regular bettas and the crown tail bettas.

I live in Austin.
Anyone got the skinny on a good LFS here besides aqua dome? Every ti e I have been there they are rude, and have way too many dead fish floating around...

Guess i'll post here!!

Tried in another thread and said i could'nt cuz it was 745 days old :ROFLMAO:

Born and Raised Texican. Living in San Angelo.

Fort worth all the way ;) around the lake worth area!! Keller farms is the bomb diggity they've been going for over 50 yrs I got all my African cichlids from them :)

I'm game and up for the job. I'm looking for bettas halfmoons or half moon plakats. Any one that can get them in there area let me know I'll pay for everything to get it here and for your trouble. I'll do the same for ya'll

They sell half moon and dragonscale bettas at my local petsmart......i can get one for you maybe......i can ship it or you can pick it up since we both live in texas:)

Hey there neighbor... I'm in Abilene.

Have you joined DFWfishbox.com? They let me join even though I'm not really in the metroplex. ;)

Tried in another thread and said i could'nt cuz it was 745 days old :ROFLMAO:

Born and Raised Texican. Living in San Angelo.

I live in Austin.
Anyone got the skinny on a good LFS here besides aqua dome? Every ti e I have been there they are rude, and have way too many dead fish floating around...
Don't give up on the aqua dome. They are good. Some times come off as rude but they aren't. As far as dead fish, they have more live stock then any other fish store I have been to. Hunter, Terry and Gary are great. Sometimes they do come off as abrasive but they are knowledgeable. There is also aquatech on burnet and river city aquatics off 183. All have fresh and salt.

Hey there neighbor... I'm in Abilene.

Have you joined DFWfishbox.com? They let me join even though I'm not really in the metroplex. ;)

I'm from Clyde, right outside Abilene, but I'm living in El Paso right now.

Back
Top Bottom