Looking for for help in Nevada!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I also forgot to ask how many times you feed your fish a day? I used to feed mine twice a day because I spoiled them haha. But the bioload at the end of the week was outrageous! I cut them down to once a day, and it made a huge difference with how much poop was at the bottom of the tank. Also once every other week I skip a day of feeding to cleanse out their systems. Hope your still with me here. :)

I'm still with ya...it wasn't that hard to keep up with...;) :p

Like you did, I feed twice a day -- do you recommend cutting back on this? Once daily should make a big difference?

we was trying to see if there was anyone close to him to teach him how to siphon his tank and how to clean his gravel. He is having a hard time doing it. I would help but i live in Arkansas.

Yes I would recommend once a day. It just cut's back on waste tremendously. That way if I didn't get a chance to do my reg water change, if I am a few days late I am ok with it, becuse I know that there won't be an over abundance of waste just sitting at the botom making everyone sick.

I'm still with ya...it wasn't that hard to keep up with...;) :p

Like you did, I feed twice a day -- do you recommend cutting back on this? Once daily should make a big difference?

Yes I would recommend once a day. It just cut's back on waste tremendously. That way if I didn't get a chance to do my reg water change, if I am a few days late I am ok with it, becuse I know that there won't be an over abundance of waste just sitting at the botom making everyone sick.

They'll be okay at once a day?

They'll be okay at once a day?

Yep they will be fine once a day. I have been feeding mine once a day for about 2 1/2 months now and so far no one has jumped out of the tank to complain. Fish can go 4 or 5 days without eating and still get on just fine. Trust me once a day will suit them just fine.

Yep they will be fine once a day. I have been feeding mine once a day for about 2 1/2 months now and so far no one has jumped out of the tank to complain. Fish can go 4 or 5 days without eating and still get on just fine. Trust me once a day will suit them just fine.

Thanks. I have decided to cut back to once a day.

LOL -- "no one has jumped out of the tank to complain..." :D

I'm on the Strip early in the morning around 7-8ish. Would that be too early for you?

Let me see what our schedule is like and I will get back to you; my thanks.

Back
Top Bottom