Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > General Aquarium Forums > Regional Forums > Southwest & California
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-06-2004, 08:59 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

My closest fish club is 5-6 hours away.

Or at least, the closest one I can find, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, Portland I think has one too, just about the same drive time as to Bay Area.

I think I am the only one on this board that is up here in the REAL northern California anyhow, so I guess my question is, are any of the fish club auctions in SF, Sac Or SJ worth driving 5-6 hours?

Old 02-06-2004, 09:11 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Hi Enki,

There are some on this board from northern, you might try this link it might help you find something close to you No. Cal http://fins.actwin.com/dir/stores.php?c=1&r=66

Very nice tank, love the layout!

Salt4Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 02:37 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Hey thanks for the info, and the compliment

Those are all in the part of California that thinks it is north, but really isn't

Here is where I am:

Does anyone know if it would be worthwhile to travel that far for a fish club auction?
Old 02-07-2004, 08:03 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
You could always start up yourown. Thats exactly what we here in my neck of the woods is trying to do.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 03:07 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak

Some friends and I are thinking about starting a club, but we all hang out anyway I guess it would give a a reason to ALL get together All at once.

There is this one brewpub that has all you can eat fish and chips night...

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com