need a LFS w/zoanthids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

got bait?

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Other than Aquariadesignz, is there any LFS that sells Zoanthids in OC or even LA. Fish2000 just started because of my request, but very limited variety.

Tongs in Fountain Valley has some, they are a little high though and the zoos are rather small, we got ours from www.thelogicalreef.com We've had ours for over a year and they are real growers. Personally I don't think Fish2000 knows what Zoanthids are, I bought some from him a while back, when I asked how much the Zoanthids were, he didn't know what I was talking about, plus his are really small zoanthids, Bryans at logical reef are 4 times the size, and probably healthier. I'm not trying to put down Fish2000 that's where I rescued my favorite huge leather. What colors are you looking for, we have a few zoanthids that have been dislodged in our tank, let me know ;)

You're right about Frank, he has some orange/white ones now on a rock w/star polyps, sand polyps, and yellow polyps. I told him that the encrusting star will evenyually take over the rock and he had no idea. He wasn't even sure if these were what i wanted as you mentioned. i actually would only like a few. I'll keep in touch, maybe we can hook up in the next couple of weeks or so. thanks :D

I''m on Red Hill and Bryan.

LOL we are off of Main which is what Bryan turns into just over the 55. Let me know. LOL I was so tempted to write Frank's name but resisted. Have you tried Petown?

It's in El Toro off of El Toro Blvd and the 5, they have a pretty decent selection of fish, not as many sick ones as you see at Franks. They have some nice corals. Their prices on dry goods is unreasonable though.

Hey! Got a card in the mail yesterday, Petown Tropical Fish is having a 30th Anniversary Sale on May 15th & 16th, they are having 10-40% off every item in the store except glass aquariums. 20% off all live fish, corals, and plants.

We went last year and they give out free petown tshirts.

Here's the address 23720 El Toro Rd. Suite C Lake Forest, CA 92630 Open at 10am on those sales days, warn ya get their early it gets busy fast!

Just thought I'd let ya know :)

Man, you guys are sure helping me keep self-control.
Know what ya mean! Once you get that taste of Kalkwasser in your mouth that's it. You want more and more.

have you guys tried black coral hawaii? its a wholesaler that opens to the public on thursday friday and sat for a one time membership fee of like 20 bucks. they get a lot of cool stuff in for good prices.

looking forward to petowns sale we go in there a lot and know most people by name in there last year we got there an hour after they opened and the line was already to the door, so be sure to get there early.

Isn't Black Coral Hawaii new? Where exactly are they, and how is their invert selection? Need riccordias and zo's soon.

Back
Top Bottom